Mr. Tuason, who is a member of the Board of Trustees at Enderun Colleges, teaches Principles in International Tourism and Hospitality. He earned his BS in Hotel Administration from University of Las Vegas in Nevada. Mr. Tuason started his career as Front Office Manager of Hyatt Regency Monterey, and then served as Revenue Manager and OIC of Rooms Division of Hyatt Regency San Francisco. He moved to the Pan Pacific Hotel Manila as the Resident Manager and also assisted in the openings of Pan Pacific Malacca and Kuala Lumpur. He then concurrently became Director of HSAI Raintree and General Manager of its property, Discovery Suites, from 1999 to 2005. He was the youngest general manager in the Philippines during his time. Mr. Tuason also founded Ambergris Solutions (now known as TELUS International Philippines).
- SotoGrande Palawan is now open to welcome travelers
- Sta. Lucia Land’s SotoGrande Baguio grand opening marks a new chapter in contemporary hospitality
- The serene setting of this Panglao resort is its main draw—but you’ll be coming back for the desserts
- 5 Unforgettable Family-Friendly Adventures in Puerto Princesa
- Cusina Casiana: Enjoy a Hotel Buffet Experience in Tagaytay for as Low as P799+